The ISC-CN Buddy Program is designed to ensure that every student is comfortable in the new environment. With their Buddies, students can make a lifelong friendship, learn about student life and local culture in China.
- Native Chinese speaker who can speak Mandarin fluently.
- Can translate for non-Chinese speakers.
- Have experience of living in China.
- Good photographers.
- Out-going, responsible, and reliable.
- Help assigned international/domestic students get adjusted to the new environment. (Lead the campus tour for the assigned group of international/domestic students on orientation, make friend withs them, take them to the restaurant for the first couple of days, show them around the city if requested, and translate for them.)
- Be group leader of assigned group of international/domestic students during each weekend tour, be the photographer and hand in selected pictures for ISC website.
- Keep an eye on where the assigned students are for the safety purpose.
- Work at “Textbook renting room” for assigned hour every week.
- Discounted Tuition and Housing rate.
- Free Weekend Tours.
- Make lifelong friendships.